Brrook Wingman SD Converter DC Saturn
for Saturn and for Dreamcast are the common memory of a generation, and now we provide more ways to tap the potential of these two consoles. Now you can use for Xbox One, for Xbox 360, for PS4, for PS3 controllers on them, and the for Switch Pro controller, for Xbox Elite controller, for Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, for Xbox adaptive controller, even for Retro-Bit for Satrun USB controller are all supportable.
- Compatible with for Xbox 360 / for Xbox One (for Bluetooth model) / for Xbox Elite 1 & 2 / for PS4 / for PS3 / for Switch Pro controllers and for arcade stick.
- Compatible with for Sega Saturn/ for Dreamcast consoles/PC (X-Input)
- Includes 200 blocks of DC memory
- Hot swapping. Auto-register controllers. Optimal button mapping.
- Support vibration and turbo function.
- Firmware upgradable
- Each Wingman SD can only connect to a single for Xbox 360 / for Xbox One / for PS3 / for PS4 / for Switch device. Wingman SD supports most of the accessories that are compatible with original factory specifications. To expand the number of supported accessories, firmware will be updated irregularly.
- Wingman SD do not support headset/microphone function which provides by controller audio jack.
- Wireless connection records between an for Xbox One wireless controller (with for Bluetooth function)/for Xbox One Series 2 and the Wingman SD will be erased if a wired connection is used. Wireless connection re-pairing will be required if wireless connection is used.
- If for Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller is used, please turn off controller profile settings to prevent interference with Wingman SD's Turbo or Remap settings. As for Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller is incapable of turning off profile settings, using for Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller might result in Remap function overlapping.
- Using for PS3 / for PS4 / for Switch Pro wireless controller, you have to connect like wired controller via USB first and then remove the cable.
- Some devices with high power consumption, such as the for Switch Pro controller, require an external USB power source for normal use.
- Please check the compatibility of the product at the brook official web site before you place the order because NOT all the brand or models of the controllers / wheel / Joystick are compatible with the brook adapter.